Summer Vacation – Keep Your Apartment Safe While You’re Away!
Everyone needs a nice relaxing break every now and then, and what better time to plan a vacation than during the summer? Some of the best summer destinations for 2018 include The Bahamas, Miami Beach, Catalina Islands, Virginia Beach, Bora Bora, and Hawaii! You also cannot go wrong with a nice 7 day cruise to Mexico!
Things get a little crazy as you are preparing for your nice vacation, and many people forget to make a plan to keep your apartment safe while you are away. Here are 5 tips to make sure your apartment is safe in your absence.
- Ask someone to keep an eye on things.
- Leave a light on so it looks like someone is home.
- Beware of social media. You don’t want to post that you were away, until you are back home!
- Lock everything, and don’t leave a spare key out!
- Stash all of your valuables in safe.
Sometimes your ideal vacation may not be in your budget, and you have to shorten your vacation and find something local. Spend your afternoon at Campus Village's resort style pool. Invite your friends and have a cook out by the pool, or bring your favorite book and a cold glass of lemonade and get that relaxing break you deserve right in your backyard!